Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bone Marrow Drive















We are going to have a Donor Drive for my mother (Pat as you all know her) It will be on June 6th from 11am to 3pm. It will be at Perris Congregational Church 100 North A st Perris CA 92571

In order to donate you have to be between the ages of 18 and 60 years old. No major health concerns such as HIV,diabetes, or have cancer.

Please come and join our family in supporting City of Hope and My wonderful mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will try to have the City of Hope information up on this site as soon as Kevin teachs me how to do it. Hope to see you all on the June 6th. Even if you can not donate come out and see us. Thank you.
That covers it for now see you all soon
Hope

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    For those of you that don't know my cancer came out of remission stronger than first thought. Instead of a couple of years on meds I am going to have a non related bone marrow transplant this year if a doner is found.
    Todays visit to City of Hope had good news my numbers are going down. That means the meds are working to put the cancer back into remission. It has to be in remission before anything else can be done.
    Hope this helps answer question. Is not just email me.
    Love
    Pat

    ReplyDelete