Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Turkey Day



Mom (Pat) had a good Thanksgiving with all of us. My family (Hope), Jame's family, and dad (Joel) all went up and spent time with mom on Thanksgiving day. We spent around 4 hours with her and she was sitting up and talking with all the kids and us. She has been moved out of ICU and back into a regular room, so we all got to spend a lot of time with her. We all went in and out of her room and kept her company until she starting trying not to fall asleep on us. I think we wore her out pretty good lots of people coming and going, and little ones talking to her all the time. But I think she had a great time and enjoyed every minute. She is doing better and is talking about how she can not wait to get out of there. She is still on dialysis but she has pee a little bit on her own, not enough to be too excited, but it is a start. She is not in the clear yet but we at least heading in the right direction again. So as I had a great Thanksgiving and know I have a great Deal to be thankful for I hope all of you did as well. I want to take this time to THANK all of you for your continued support and love. Have a great day.
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment