GENERAL FOOD RULES:
- wash hands and all surfaces (including cutting boards) with bleach solutions (see 2)
- wash can foods and drinks with bleach solutions (1 part bleach to 9 part water)
- Allow dishes ect to air dry do not towel dry. Best to hand wash not dishwasher.
- DO NOT use the microwave to cook any of her food.
- Wash all food with 1 teaspoon bleach to gallon of water solution (fruits and vegs)
Once the food is cook she has to eat it within an hour or she can not eat it. Once eaten she can eat the left overs the next day then it has to be throw away (if cleaned up and put away within an hour.) Frozen food has to been eaten within a week (cook at home then Frozen). Frozen food from grocery stores is okay. Frozen foods have to be cooked in the oven or stove top, can not be cooked in Microwave. She is allowed only five kinds of Fruit which are: apples, oranges, bananas, watermelon, and honeydew. No other fruit.
We are asking for extra cook books that were giving to us to hand out to those of you that may be interested. If you have questions or concerns please let me know I will do my best to answer.
Please take care and thank you