Friday, September 11, 2009

New Dates


We ( Joel, Pat and myself Hope) went to City of Hope again today for a Doctors visit. (she will be going every week until this is over). I told you not to write the dates in ink, yes we have new dates. The new admit date is not set yet, she has the option of getting her chemo and still being at home for the first week if her numbers stay the same or get better. So we are looking at the end of September around the 28th. The donor is schedule (yes scheduled) to donate on October 1 and she would get the cells on the 2nd. She needs to be in the hospital for nine days before that.
We are having a family meeting with the doctor next week to find out how best to take care of her after she is release from the hospital, but having to stay close to the hospital. Please let me know if any of you are interested in helping with the after care. Just email me or call. I am planning to video tape the meeting.
Other than that she is doing good, tires easily, sore back, and more on the tired end. If you have question post them in the comment section and I will do my best to answer them. Take care and thank you all for your thoughts.
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment