Thursday, September 3, 2009

More Donor issues


Okay so we do not have any idea of what is going on, all we do know is that City of Hope changed my mothers admit date again. So now it is not until the 28th of September. Please do not write this date anywhere in ink. I have made that mistake one too many times. Write in pencils so you can change it as needed. All joking aside.


I wanted to update everyone so that they know. My mother has a doctors appointment tomorrow and hopefully we will learn more. But for now all we know is the date has changed once again, and we will continue to ride the emotional roll coaster until we have my mother cured.


Thank you all, sooner or later we will need your support and help in my mothers recovery, I will keep everyone posted as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment