Friday, September 18, 2009

One more ride

We visited City of Hope today, this time the whole family ( Hope, James, Joel, Candy and me) for the meeting before I go in. Only as it turns out that is not what is going to happen.Good news I still have a doner! Not so good news my counts (numbers) are not where they need to be so we start a new plan. The transplant is being moved back three weeks so they (the Dr's) can work on getting my numbers down as needed. M spike, Agi, protien, and kidney numbers all need to come down. Red, white, platelets all need to go up. Sort of like a math brain teaser. Anyway I will be getting infusions on Mon. and Thur. at city of Hope. I will get valcade, and Cytoxan both are chemo plus Decetron (steroid), with all the keep me from getting sick meds. that should make life interesting and it should move the numbers in the right directions.

So for those of you still on the ride with me it looks like the rollycoaster just took off again before we could get off. Hang on for the ride, throw your hands in the air and scream. We might as well have so fun if we are going to keep riding.
Pat
Remember to look for the Miracles
they are everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment